Friday 20 May 2016

#MMMay16 Day 19, green & orange top





Well we are more than half way through May and I already pretty much know what I need to make to fill my gaps. Its a long list believe me! I will post about it at the end of May when I know everything I am now planning to make. For today I am wearing my orange raglan T shirt.

This is one of the tops which made when I decided to compare some of the free raglan sleeeved patterns which are available at various blogs on the internet. 26: More free raglan sleeve T shirt patterns - Comparing the free raglan sleeved T shirt patterns available on the internet




You can get the pattern here:
http://www.onthecuttingfloor.com/free-sewing-pattern-long-sleeve-raglan-top, 

One thing: I need lots more tops because my #MMMay  has started to be somewhat repetitive!

Thanks for visiting my blog
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment